I spent $50k across two degrees and 10 years of my life learning the art and science of digital marketing. This course is the culmination of my experience and academically approved theory. This course will help anyone, regardless of skill level be able to build out a fully optimized digital marketing strategy for any type of business. You can take this and build your own business or freelance and help others build their own businesses.
Gain a holistic understanding of digital marketing. Know how to develop campaigns across multiple channels and be able to track and measure everything accurately.
Is this you? 👋
- You always wanted to start a business
- You want to create a product that solves a real problem
- You are overwhelmed by the volume of information on Google and don't know where to start
- You are underwhelmed by Twitter threads with 1000 likes but 0 concrete steps
- You have a list full of ideas but nothing that solves a real problem
If you identify with any of the above, keep reading 👇
What's inside? 🎇
- 13 Chapters of information covering every marketing channel like SEO, PPC, Email along with "what is the digital marketing funnel."
- Insights into digital marketing theory along with practical applications.
Thanks to it 🙏
- You will save 10 years of research
- You get an unfair advantage when marketing your business thanks to advice from experts and universities
Who am I? 🤓
I'm Tripp, a digital marketing consultant who has lead multiple businesses to 7-8 figures in annual revenue. I have over ten years of experience marketing and consulting and I even spent $25k on a masters degree in the subject, haha.
Why did I create this?
I have been consulting/offering free office hours to early stage startups for over 10 years. After every call, I would send them a few resources to help them take the next step in marketing their business. That was it though. They couldn't afford my hourly rate, but I wanted to continue to help them as they grow.
So I took a step back and started mapping out every piece of the digital marketing stack that I could. I invested hundreds of hours piecing this course together, editing it and slimming it down.
What I finished with was a complete overview to bring someone from 0 knowledge of digital marketing to a full understanding of how each piece works and how they all fit together.
What do I get?
You receive access to a 13 chapter course and (daily or weekly, whichever you prefer) reminders to study and read over that (day or week's) lesson.
Any other questions?
Happy to connect on Linkedin, answer any other questions or just chat.
You'll get 13 chapters of academic-approved information. It covers everything from Digital marketing theory to how to optimize each channel.